How to create and access your "Staff Panel"

Hello, I made this quick guide on this because some user’s don’t know how to access or even create their staff managers/panel for their server.

This panel was created by Ro .

These are the first step’s that you must take to follow this guide.

REQUIREMENTS:

• A working server made in AS3-AS2 Houdini .

• ( OPTIONAL) A source-code editor like Visual Studio Code to edit the configuration files for this project, if not then you should use nano, an editor in SSH that is arguably difficult to use, but fine if you know what you’re doing.

Let’s begin, This guide should be very easy to understand and follow.

1. Locating your vanilla.conf.template file.

/root/wand/templates/sites

2. Editing your vanilla.conf.template file.

location /manager {
proxy_pass http://dash:3000/manager;
proxy_redirect off;
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
}

If your unsure where to add this to your config file please follow this step 2.5 if not then please continue.

2.5 Where to put the code above in your vanilla.conf.template file.

3. Clear your cache.

Clear your cache in your browser, clear your cache for cloudflare if your website is under cloudflare too.

If you did all the steps correctly you should be able to access the manager which is located below.

4 Locating your manager.

https://play.domain.com/manager

If you changed your domain from play to another subdomain it would be under that subdomain. Same apply’s if you are using HTTP and not HTTPS.

Hopefully this should work for you, Any issues please contact me or join our community Discord .

Please remember you are more likely to get a quicker answer from google than waiting around for someone to reply.

PS: This manager only works for moderator’s in your server. If your looking for a great Database tool please use this PGAdmin .

If you think i made a mistake please let me know below.
~ Grizzy

2 Likes

Awesome post! Kinda wondered what happened to the cp community so I logged in to this