Broken Shapes [JPEX Free Flash Decompiler]

Hi :)!
I’m a CPPS designer and I have a huge problem with JPEX FFD. When I decompile an item some parts of the item’re broken. Idk if it’s a problem with the software or if this is common, but I just want to do a recolor of an item and all the item is basically broken.
Here you have some images:

https://imgur.com/a/ZriWbv4

This is because you are using JPEX. It always has errors when you decompile sprites with it. Also, how can you be an SWF designer if you can’t edit sprites?

1 Like

Hi :)! Thanks, I’ll try other decompilers.
Actually I do rooms more than items, with rooms is very easy to fix when this hapens.
But yeah, I don’t consider myself a SWF designer I just like to edit CP Rooms lmao.

This question seems to keep coming up, or other related questions do.

“How can I change the color(s) of an item?”
“How can I decompile an item without breaking it”
“Can I change colors without decompiling”

There’s no need to decompile an SWF just to change some of the colors, especially not items. A lot of this can be done using JPEXs “export/import XML” feature which doesn’t require full decompilation, therefore resulting in a perfect edit.

I have made a program that does this for you, no need to do any research, programming or editing of XMLs.

Just download the program and run it, I even turned it into an EXE for windows users.

Find my original post about this here.

Hi :)!
Yes, I know. I actually used your program for doing that especific job. Thank you soo much for creating it :slight_smile: