Jump to content
Solero
Sign in to follow this  
Zaseth

Userbars?

Recommended Posts

Yeah, I'm down for it. However, it'd be nice if it fit with the various different themes on this forum, so they don't clash. A flat design would probably work nicely.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We used to have these back on the old Solero. I'd be more than happy to bring them back if I can find someone willing to design them. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arthur said:

We used to have these back on the old Solero. I'd be more than happy to bring them back if I can find someone willing to design them. :)

I can design them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it'd sure look nice and clean but I feel that there should be more customizable options for users overall - whether that be username colour or/and title.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jamie said:

Well, it'd sure look nice and clean but I feel that there should be more customizable options for users overall - whether that be username colour or/and title.

Users with 5 or more content items are now allowed to change their rank title.

I would love to introduce customizable username colors, perhaps in the form of custom groups (or clubs now?) but due to IPB's scarce documentation I'm not sure that would be feasibly possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arthur said:

Users with 5 or more content items are now allowed to change their rank title.

I would love to introduce customizable username colors, perhaps in the form of custom groups (or clubs now?) but due to IPB's scarce documentation I'm not sure that would be feasibly possible.

You're probably going to laugh but why not MyBB instead of IPBoard, I feel it's the better forum software regardless of one being free and the other paid

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jamie said:

You're probably going to laugh but why not MyBB instead of IPBoard, I feel it's the better forum software regardless of one being free and the other paid

I did consider MyBB at some point, but ultimately opted for IPBoard because of the familiarity it has with the community, and simply due to the fact that the themes for IPB have a much more premium look and feel.

That being said, I have seen good-looking communities made with MyBB, but I imagine those communities have a crazy amount of modifications in place to make the software nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×