Welcome to Solero!
As a member of the community, you are expected to abide by the following guidelines. Failure to do so may result in a warning point, a ban, or in extreme cases, suspension.
- You're only allowed to register one account. If you register more than one, both of your accounts will be banned.
- If you'd like to register a separate account for a sibling, message an administrator.
- Accounts with offensive or vulgar usernames will have their usernames changed. Repeated violations will result in a ban.
- Pornographic or otherwise lascivious profile pictures will be removed and a warning point will be issued. Repeated violations will result in a ban.
- Responding to content in a way that does not contribute to the proposed, or otherwise ongoing discussion is considered spam and will result in a warning. Posting multiple times in a row within a topic is also considered spam, and will therefore also result in a warning point.
- Instead of responding to topics with one-word posts such as "thanks," or "welcome," use the reputation system to show appreciation.
- Posting illegal content (illegal under U.S. laws) will result in a permanent suspension and an IP ban.
- Posting content that is intentionally designed to cause a nuisance will be removed and a warning will be issued.
- Creating content that is designed attack other members of the community is prohibited. Such content will be removed immediately and the user in question will receive a warning point.
- Advertising, or otherwise linking to other communities that are similar to Solero in nature will result in the content being deleted and in a warning point.
- You are not allowed to post content that invades the privacy of others, this includes DOXes or anything that includes another member's private information without that member's permission.
- Please make proper and fair use of the reputation system by only up-voting high-quality content (e.g. contributions such as releases and well-written posts) and by only down-voting low-quality content (e.g. spam).
- Do not exchange or trade reputation points.
- Do not advertise, support, or encourage the use of "CPPS creators". Use our support forum for help with creating your own CPPS instead.
- Try to remember that everyone is ultimately here to have a good time, so please be courteous, and try to make friends.
- If you believe that the content someone posted is offensive, report it. Do not call them out on what they posted.
- You will not be banned for anything that's not covered by the rules, you can although be suspended at staff's discretion.
- Staff reserve the right to suspend/ban you at any time without notice.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, feel free to message a staff member.